HR Executive at CMS Infosystems
Views:195 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CMS Info Systems - Branch Manager - Logistics (7-10 yrs)
Purpose of the job :
- Responsible for supervising and managing branch operations, branch growth and revenue, improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
Main duties of the job holder :
- Check and verify end to end daily operation records, handle questions or concerns of operational shortages or overages and address problems with concern authority.
- Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels within the divisions of the company, including communication with employees, management, external resources and concerns, such as bank, MSP, local police and governmental agencies.
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all appropriate SOP
- Participates on departmental teams and provides direct support to the department.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of ATM, CDP, CIT and manage the entire staffs of your Area
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff.
- Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics. Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Act as logistics facilitator to ensure that all elements of the operation process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely and high quality
- Improve operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer deliverable using both systems and physical improvements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.