CNC Machine Operator (1-2 yrs)
CNC machine operator
Roles and responsibilities :
- Calibrate the machine before the production begins.
- Ensure the machines are regularly checked and cleaned.
- Monitor and control the machine performance and settings.
- Regularly conduct tests of the machines performance and operating capacity.
- Inspect machinery with appropriate tools.
- Feed raw materials into semi-automated machines and help the assembly line.
- Fix any issues or malfunctions that may occur.
- Check the output of the machines and identify any issues.
- Keep an updated database on all of the machines information, defective units and final products.
- Maintain a log of the activity.
- Regularly submit performance reports.
Qualification : Diploma in mechanical or automobiles or relevant experiences in machine operating