HR Recruiter at Venus Consultancy
Views:38 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CNC Operator - Manufacturing (1-6 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Maintaining equipment, adhering to quality and safety standards and keeping detailed part records are some of the core responsibilities of a CNC operator.
Roles and Responsibilities include :
- Operating, inspecting and maintaining CNC machines, performing tasks such as drilling, grinding. milling and lathing.
- Reading and understanding specifications of blueprints, mechanical drawings and other technical documents.
- Using coding languages to translate instructions into commands that enable the machines to perform the correct function
- Complying with all safety guidelines and protocols.
- Inspecting finished products, measuring and comparing them to the quality requirements and tolerances set forth for the job.
- Participating in periodic training and safety classes