CNC Programmer (2-4 yrs)
Position : CNC Setter cum Programmer
Qualification : Dip-Mech or BE-Mech
Job Opening for CNC Setter cum Programmer - VMC/HMC/TC/CNC 2 to 4 years of exp in machine shop working on VMC/HMC/TC machines. ITI - Turner/Machinist/Fitter or DME or BE/BTech-Mechanical
Work Experience : 2+ years
Salary Range : 14k to 18k PM
Job Description :
- Ability to generate the program for 2axis, 3 axis and more than 3axis machines with respect to the drawing.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first run part & Sample work pieces adhering to international standards.
- Knowledge about 2D & 3D auto cad drawings is an advantage.
Other responsibilities :
- Cnc setting programming, operation threading, fasting, milling, tool selecting, vmc / hmc operating.
- Knowledge of Cutting Tools and Cutting Parameters.
- Expertise in operating CNC machine and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Prepare daily production report.
- Ability to read, understand and work according to SOPs..
Nature of job : CNC / VMC Setter and programmer
Minimum : 2 to 4 years
Immediate joiner preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.