Partner Talent Acquisition at Executive Search Firm
Views:422 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
CNC Programmer - Medical Devices (3-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Create programs for CNC equipment using CAD/CAM software.
- Improve and optimize machining processes by reviewing material removal rates for optimum tool life and increased efficiency.
- Ensures successful completion of CNC programming goals set forth by management..
Must have experience :
- Create and maintain multi-axis CNC programs to produce parts using CAD/CAM software.
- Experience utilizing Unigraphics and multi axis mills programming.
- Multi axis (5+) Mill/Turn and robotic experience.
- Must be able to react to normal machine scheduling and emergency requirements to maintain a steady flow of parts through CNC equipment.
- Assignments may also originate from opportunities that develop in the shop.
- Must be able to Program through software (not just controller)
- Prior Machining Experience or Background in a Manufacturing Environment preferred