HR & Immigration Consultant at Myjobstek Career Quest
Views:12 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CNC Programmer - Turning/Milling (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- To interpret drawings and technical specifications to determine the process, programming, and suitable cutting tool for CNC Swiss Lathe, Turning, Turn Mill and Auto-lathe machines.
- Responsible to produce the parts that meet customer specifications by adjusting and configuring the machine settings during First Article (FA)
- To conduct Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) to optimize cycle time, tool life and producibility after FA.
- To perform the dimensional and cosmetic inspection on workpieces using allocated measuring equipment to conform with technical drawings.
- To troubleshoot technical problems during the fabrication process and conduct process fine-tuning if required