CNC Setter/Programmer (3-10 yrs)
Position : CNC Setter cum Programmer
Qualification : Dip-Mech or BE-Mech
Job Opening for CNC Setter cum Programmer - VMC/HMC/TC/CNC 3 to 5 years of exp in machine shop working on VMC/HMC/TC machines. ITI - Turner/Machinist/Fitter or DME or BE/BTech-Mechanical
Work Experience : 3+ years
Salary Range : 20k to 30k PM
Job Description :
- Ability to generate the program for 2axis, 3 axis and more than 3axis machines with respect to the drawing.
- Expert in analyzing the blueprint of 2D & 3D auto cad drawings.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first run part & Sample work pieces adhering to international standards.
- Knowledge about MASTER CAM or DELCAM is an advantage.
Other responsibilities :
- CNC Turning Machine. Able to set the machine based on the Process Sheet and CAM layout. Able to write 2D programming and give clearance for manufacturing based on the in-process inspection.
- Cnc setting programming, must knowledge operation threading, fasting, milling, tool selecting, vmc / hmc operating.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who worked on Fanuk & Mazak machines.
- Having expertise in handling measuring instruments like Vernier caliper, Height gauge (TRIMOS), Micrometer, Radius Gauge, Go-No Go Gauge, Thread Gauge, Slip Gauges, etc.
- Knowledge of GD&T. Experience on Control like HAAS, Mitsubishi and Fanuc.
- Knowledge of Cutting Tools and Cutting Parameters.
- Knowledge of G Code - M Code.
- Expertise in operating CNC machine and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Prepare daily production report.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
Nature of job : CNC / VMC Setter and programmer
Minimum : 3 to 10 years
Immediate joiner preferred