Corporate HR at CollegeDekho.com
Views:283 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CollegeDekho.com - Quality Analyst (2-6 yrs)
About Us :
CollegeDekho.com is a disruptive technology education start-up offering both B2B and B2C solutions. The main offerings in the B2C model includes providing end-to-end admission solutions to students and the B2B model includes offering Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) to clients. With over 35000+ colleges in its database, CollegeDekho.com is one of the most promising start-ups in India in 2015.
CollegeDekho.com is a unique universities discovery platform, which connects education seekers with education providers, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, changes in exam pattern, scholarships and all related topics.
Over the next 2 years, CollegeDekho plans to scale launch and scale a new student-oriented service verticals which is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the organization.
Who are we looking for :
We are looking for a smart and dynamic professional in quality who will be responsible in assessing the calls quality on our Operations floor. The successful applicant would thrive on a challenging role, and look for innovative measures and solutions to directly impact the business output by creating measurable success factors. We would like to invite people who have worked in progressive organizations, as part of a successful team to come and join us.
If you think you would enjoy working in a fast paced, hyper growth organization, you are the right person for us.
What would you be expected to do :
- Work in a world class set up, with regular shift timings
- Primarily responsible to audit calls of counselling team
- Responsible to complete the audit target within stipulated time as assigned
- Expected to maintain audits, along with managing all type of adhoc audit requests
- Validate Quality Control reporting (Daily reports, Quality Analysis, accuracy of all the reports)
- Identify repeated/common errors and frame an action plan to curb the same
- Participate in training periodically to ensure adherence to the operating procedures
- Review & update training materials from time to time
- Conduct call calibrations with the operations team in presence of the Team Leader
- Responsible for maintaining internal audit in assigned departments
- Feedback delivery for monitored calls/chats to improve performance
- Conducting quality sessions for training
- Required to compile audit results of the team in excel.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Create development plans for agents
Successful Candidate would have :
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role in a progressive organization
- Experience in Live barging Audits
- Good in Excel, World & Power Point.
- Education : Minimum graduate
- Strong articulation and presentation
- A great - Can do- attitude
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills