Chief Recruiter at Career Advantage
Views:166 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Color Science Manager - Printing Press Operations (6-12 yrs)
Position Color Science Manager :
Reporting Officer GM - Flexible
Indicative Responsibilities - Knowledge of different Printing process, Principles & Inks
- Knowledge of Color Science / Theory.
- Concept of Shade matching
- Information about Ink Matching Software. Knowledge & operations of Ink Formulation & Color Quality/ IQC software of Xrite.
- Information, Knowledge & operations of hardware (Spectrophotometer) of Xrite.
- Knowledge & First-hand experience of Assortment creation of different category Ink like Offset/ Gravure / Flexo.
Competencies Required :
- Knowledge of ISO process & maintenance of Instrument, e.g., Calibration.
- Kaizen & Value Engineering concept
- Presentation skill (PPT) & Excel Skill
Education background & experience required :
- Experience & through knowledge of Ink Kitchen/Ink Matching Centre setup.
- Story of success with example. (Consulting/Setup/Audit)