Human resource at Columbia Petro Chem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:145 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
COLUMBIA PETRO CHEM - Assistant Manager - Export Coordination (2-4 yrs)
COLUMBIA PETRO CHEM PVT. LTD :
Job Description :
Designation : AM - Export Coordination - Female
Location : Bandra
Time : 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Job Profile :
Key Responsibility Area :
- Generate the enquiries/ leads using online and offline sources
- Preparing quotation for to be sent customer and follow for P.O.
- Work closely with export Marketing to link customer requirement and its fulfilment.
- Identify areas for cost reductions and implement strategies for cost reduction and containment
- Enhance and maintain high standard of Time -to-market
- Communication & Co-ordination with existing customer & new customer & Agent for New Enquiry
- Handling incoming /Outgoing Email operations which includes segregation of emails, check authentication of emails, forwarding it to concern Person
- Preparing quotation for to be sent customer and follow for P.O
- Assist and coordinate with Export Marketing Managers
- Maintaining details of export shipments in excel file
- Preparation of invoices as per customer order
- Follow up with customer for payment or for LC in respect to confirm the order
- Follow up with forwarder/CHA for loading details, vessel sailing, checklist etc.
- Preparation of various certificate depends upon the country
- Preparation of final custom invoice cum packing list & send to the factory for marking purpose
- Preparation of final shipment intimation for consignee In order to instruct for final payment of invoice
- Preparation of customer courier set
- Preparing and updating of enquiry register, sales order register, export import register on daily, weekly and monthly basis.