HR Head at The Betel Leaf Co
Views:129 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Commercial Leasing & Facility Management Professional (3-10 yrs)
- Working towards Increasing the New Business Portfolio in the Company.
- Organizing meetings with broker.
- Preparing & Issuing Commercial Offers/Commercial Rfps
- Holding Client/doing Site Visits Inspections
- Holding Negotiations / Counter Offers / Rental Analysis
- Executing Legal Documentation Along with In - house Legal from Heads of Terms / Letter of Intents / agreements to Lease / Lease Deeds / Letters/ Notices as Required, Registering Documents Etc. / Legal and Technical Due Diligence of Asset.
- Responsible for Monitoring the Project Commercials (revenue and Profitability) for all Projects.
- Attend to Audit Related Queries On Projects.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments within the store.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings- structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Generating Leads Through Direct Client Sourcing as Well as Through Agents (ipc & Local).