HR Manager at SMG InfoTech Consultancy services
Views:42 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Commercial Manager (8-10 yrs)
Designation : Commercial Manager
Experience : 8+ years
Job Location : Jabalpur
Job Description :
a) Billing :
- Preparing all bills & finalization of same by checking measurements, specifications of job as per work order etc. Ensure timely billing to clients
- Checking of bills of all work as per work done on site & as per work order BOQ & clauses.
- Maintaining all contracting & billing data. Keeping the project wise, phase wise & work wise records (Hard & soft copy) of labour contractor bills, Material delivery challans, measurement sheets & all billing & work-related documents & Contract documents.
- Co-ordinating with the Government officials/clients for the timely payments of all bills.
- Site visit for supervision and billing related works, as required.
b) Inventory Management :
- Checking and Reconciliation of spare parts/materials (on site) on monthly basis and ensuring sufficient stock is always available on site to ensure smooth and timely working
c) Project Management Role :
- Ensuring all activities related to the project are conducted within constraint of scope, time & cost and all contract compliances are completed within timeline.
- Oversee the purchasing of technical goods and services for the ongoing projects.
- Floating inquiries to existing as well potential suppliers, receiving the price quotations (competitive quotes), prepare comparative statement to conclude best offer.
- Daily reporting of work progress- from the Project/Service Manager and Site Supervisors
- Resolve any issues or approvals from head office, as & when required by the Project/Service Manager
- Regularly review the status of the project, evaluation of performance criteria (scope, cost, timing and quality)
- Responsible for monitoring and co-ordination of all activities of ongoing projects. Managing the Manpower at site and their job roles.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 8+ years of experience preferably B.Tech (Electrical / Mechanical)
- Candidates having experience in Project Billing, Procurement & Vendor Development of RMPU Maintenance (railway) contracts will be preferred.
- Having good working knowledge of computers will be must.
- Must have Good commercial and negotiation skills.
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to Detail, Analytical Skill
- Must be go-getter and self-driven person
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.