Recruitment Executive at Genuine Mantra
Views:260 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Commissioning Engineer (2-8 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Different positions with Production company
Location : Anand, Gujarat
Notice : Join Immediately
Profile : Commissioning Engineers ( No, of Position - 5 )
Skill Set : Able to do the loop testing & commissioning of the converting machines like Slitters, Rotogravures & Solventless & base laminators as per the Program.
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : Diploma of Degree in Instrumentation & Control Engg., Electronics Engg
Salary : Upto 2.5 lac P.a
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Checks the installation and prepares snag/Punch list.
- Verify and review all necessary technical information, installation records, as built drawings etc before initiating the commissioning activity
- Notifies the subcontractor and Project Manager to complete any pending work/ rectify any open snags.
- Checks the site and makes necessary observations on the standard check list
- Certifies that the site is ready for commissioning, the commissioning activity is taken up.
- Prepares T&C Plan required for commissioning the system
- Discuss and obtain approval from customer on the Site Acceptance Test Procedure, Testing and commissioning Schedule, etc.
- Obtain the Plant start up Clearance from the customer.
- Check if all the devices have been installed as per the manufacture guidelines.
- Check if all devices have been installed as per the construction drawings
- Configure the software / Hardware to accordingly to meet the agreed functional specification of the system.
- Perform the functional tests that are required to meet the agreed technical Specifications.
- Make Snag/Punch list and Close out the open issues
- Verify that the commissioning is Complete and properly documented
- Obtain Commissioning Certificate from customer.
- Request customer for Site Acceptance.
- Back up all system software and configuration set up file
- Prepare Finalize As built Drawings
- Obtain acceptance from the customer that the Project has been completed in all respects that meet the contract obligations.
- Consolidate all bills and claims and obtain customer acceptance on all claims.
- Provide the required clarifications to the customer on the extra claims raised by BT.
- Submit final invoices and invoice arising out of the mutually agreed extra claims