Senior Recruiter Associate at People Strong
Views:171 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Commissioning Engineer/Manager - Power Plant Operations (5-15 yrs)
Immediate Joiners Only (Max 15 Days)
Job Title : Commissioning Engineer/Manager
Multiple Job Locations across India : Gujarat/Orisa/Rajasthan/Karnataka
Job Responsibilities :
- We are looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer for Energy projects.
- The role of commissioning manager is to lead commissioning activities at site and co ordinate commissioning activities for Energy projects.
- The commissioning manager will be responsible for ensuring preparedness of commissioning SOPs, Checklist.
- Commissioning planning, meeting with Customer, Providing RCA and lesson learn report to engineering team, handling the commissioning team along with commissioning completion of projects assigned to him till PG test and handing over to customer.
- Preparation of Commissioning SOPs, Checklist and O&M manuals.
- Ensuring completion of all commission protocols and checklists.
- Coordination with Engineering team and other departments.
- Coordination with Customer/end user.
- Coordination with OEMs for brought out items for auxiliaries.
- Handling and developing commissioning team.
- Ensuring completion of commissioning with estimated person-hour, Schedule and maintaining requisite safety protocols.
- Preparation of RCA and lesson learn documents for assigned projects.
- Development of commissioning team by pertaining training to team members.
- Attaining DCS FAT (if situation demand so) and review of P&IDs.
Skills Required :
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering with 5 to 15 years experience in commissioning of power plant projects.
- Must have 4 year's experience as Lead commissioning/Commissioning manager for CFBC/WHRB based power projects.
- Must have handled EPC projects as commissioning manager, which includes STG, DM plant, AHP, CHP along with boiler.
- In-depth understanding of Power plant technologies.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team Player.
- Ready to travel and can be deputed to site for short/long duration that can be at any location in India or abroad.
- Additionally should have working knowledge of IBR, ASME code along with safety standards and protocols.
- Must have experience in hot commissioning like ABO (acolyte blow out)/Chemical cleaning.
Must have experience :
- Cold Commissioning/Pre commissioning Experience needed.
- Pulverised fuel fired supercritical 2322 TPH, 700 MW utility boiler with 269 ksc design pressure. (2 Nos- L&T MHPS make)
- Experience in Turbine/BOP
- 700 MW turbine operation, Lube oil, Jacking oil, seal oil system commissioning and operation, HP and LH heaters commissioning and operation, BOP
- Fuel oil pump house, Pretreatment and DM water plane operation, Firefighting commissioning and operation, Air compressors operation and commissioning