HR Asistant at Reva Process Technologies
Views:37 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Commissioning Engineer - Oil & Gas - Contractual (15-20 yrs)
- Experience in Concept, Design, Engineering and Execution of the Process oriented projects.
- Wide experience in Oil and Gas Projects including Onshore facilities as well as Offshore Wellhead / Partial Processing Platforms.
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with competencies across Design Engineering.
- Demonstrated abilities in achieving cost savings across assignments.
- Knowledge of various Quality Standards for enhancing the operational efficiency.
- Experience in Process Simulation and Plant Optimization Studies for Plant Capacity.
- Enhancement & Debottlenecking.
- Manage smooth commissioning of the project by Coordinating between the company and the Contractor.
- Supervise and approve commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
- Review designs and supervise onsite commissioning activities.
- Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations, testing processes and checklists.
- Outline procedures, norms and details for writing the Systems Manual.
- Monitor installation, submittals and usage of engineering tools adhering to project and commissioning guidelines.
- Guide testing processes and motivate specialists to achieve standard results.
- Assist with identification and redressal of commissioning and malfunction issues.
- Track and review progress.
- Evaluate contractual commissioning statistics and instruction guidelines in accordance with the needs of the project.
- Compile commissioning report data for summarizing.
- Assist in summarizing and updating commission records.
- Schedule and supervise operational reviews in association with functional staff.
- Make improvements and provide advice about operational procedures.
- Attain customer satisfaction through adhering to owner guidelines with the entire project team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.