HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:135 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Commodity Manager - New Product Development (4-7 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 4-7 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Successfully selecting suppliers to provide AGCO with cost-optimized for NPI & Re-sourcing Projects.
- Test pricing in the supply market and improve best cost contracts (TCO)
- Support the Supplier Development processes (on-site supplier assessment/certification audits and continuous improvement activities)
- Investigate, the new and/or alternate sources of supply as necessary to support new product development cost reduction requirements, and/or supplier performance issues..
- Provide market information and suppliers data to GCM for develop and execution of the commodity strategy.
- Execute pricing analyses, negotiations and long-term contract establishment including LTA
- Develop SIG (design change optimization) program with his supplier base.
- Identify and develop suppliers to support commodity strategy
- Ensure that prices are adjusted based on raw material and forex fluctuations.
- Update various Dashboard.
MInimum Qualifications :
- Graduate, Undergraduate Level of Education of Engineering and Purchasing.
- Ideally 4 -5 years of experience in a purchasing and/or purchasing-related role preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, MS Project experience is beneficial,
- Experience in usage of ERP systems is preferred
- English fluency and relevant regional language
Specific Skills Required :
- Have a technical background and Experience with products, manufacturing process and quality requirements
- Have familiarity working in supply chain areas.
- Have intermediate to advance communication and negotiation skills.