Team Lead at Spectral Consultants
Views:86 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Component Development Engineer (3-8 yrs)
Job Description - Component Development Engineer
- Advanced circuit design for electronic equipment
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital circuit technology
- Experience in the use of common development and simulation tools and electronic measurement technology
- Experience in the field of power electronics and with the electronics design software Altium Designer an advantage
- Experience in Circuit diagram and layout design in Altium Designer or similar tool
- EMC-compliant circuit board design
- Creation of manufacturing data (Gerber data, etc...)
- Commissioning and verification of prototypes
- Close cooperation with software and mechanics development
- Hands on experience in development of printed circuit boards
- Prepare documentation for PCB assembly, schematics and fabrication
- Design layouts to develop high-speed and reliable circuits
- Develop digital and analog designs
- Work on routing layout
- Analyse and resolve design related-issues
- Align with suppliers and define functional test cases
- Setup simulation models of the PCB/PCBA
- Signal integrity simulation
- Simulation of the actual impedances of the routing as well as the frequency response of the transmission path
- Optimize the routing to achieve the best possible design within the given constraints
- Analyze networks, timing, crosstalk, signal levels, inductance and impedance and provide the results in detailed reports
- Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics, E&TC, Electrical or related technical field Masters ).
- Minimum 3 to 5 year experience is similar field.
- Understanding and knowledge on automotive Indian & International standard.
- Ability to demonstrate detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of engineering principles, concepts, and practice.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of German language will be an additional benefit.