Director at Enigmasoft Technologies
Views:135 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer - CAD (2-5 yrs)
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Engineer
Required skills :
- Knowledge of 3D CAD softwares ( Preferably Solidworks, Fusion 360)
- Ansys CFX/Fluent
- CFD post-processing software
- Solidworks Flow Simulation
- Sound knowledge in Thermodynamics and thermal-fluidics.
Duties & responsibilities :
- Development of CFD tools for process compression to enable CFD to be used in the design stages by non-CFD experts
- Preparing solvers in OpenFoam.
- Generation of computational meshes and performing CFD analyses using standard commercial and/or governmental mesh generators and CFD codes
- Work with flow test lab to ensure correlation of CFD results to physical testing
- Build 3D CFD/Thermal Analysis CAE models from CAD designs
- Evaluate 3D CFD analysis results and provide feedback and design direction to the design team
- Perform Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to analyse conjugate heat transfer and phase change for multi-scalar modals.
- Use steady state and transient CFD solvers to simulate heat transfer processes related to incompressible and compressible flow systems
- Apply statistical tools, using engineering analysis software such as Matlab and Minitab to convert CFD and experimental data into a presentable form
- Apply knowledge of Fluid dynamics and thermodynamics in order to be part of a functional team and advise other teams on matters related to fluid flow, help solve complex problems and/or develop advanced methodologies
- Run complex simulations to provide information and insights that cannot be obtained experimentally.
Education : A bachelor's or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience : Two or more years of experience in CFD Analysis.