Comviva - Executive Assistant (4-7 yrs)
Maintain MOM &Calendar of VP- s
- Ensure Necessary records are maintained that can ready provide current, accurate and accessibility information's.
- Day to Day Planning and organization of the VP- s
- Setup Meetings & appointment, Organizing Meeting room & hospitality services for Visitors
- Undertake Mailing & communication as directed by the VPs to respective department.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other internal staff at all levels.
- Working more closely with management on tasks and activities assigned.
- External & Internal interface for VP- s
- To carry out a range of administrative tasks, making travel arrangements.
- Manage Happiness Office activities- Responsible for smooth operations of floor activities
- Play a key role in planning and creation of highly effective and collaborative work environment Closely working with various Business Unit heads, HR, and Administration functions
- Employee engagement for assigned units in close coordination with HR and Admin
- Effective liaising with various groups with strong focus on programs and event management
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Using Microsoft office applications & pdf to produce general correspondence, memorandum, and reports
- Taking responsibility for total administration of allocated executive schedule
- Arranging conferences and organization/administration of meetings and schedules
Skills Mandate (Must have) :
Excellent Communication - Knowledge in MS Office - Interpersonal skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.