Consultant - Chemical/Biochemical Operations (7-15 yrs)
We are looking for people passionate about sustainable consumption, climate change, material science and applied chemistry. As part of this effort, you will be working with a small team of researchers and business people to build the next generation carbon upcycling processes and technology.
Vision is to sequester 1% of global emissions by 2025, and replace 10% of raw materials that can utilize the carbon.
Key Responsibilities :
This is an opportunity to help define technical and product directly with a future-forward team of experts, inventors, and investors in carbon capture and recycling innovation.
If you are interested in working with startups and have:
- Previous experience in working with industrial setups
- Domain knowledge of chemical/ bio-chemical operations
- Plant design, regulations around plant setups, compliance
- Dealing with industrial experts in chemical space
- Material Sourcing, and supply-chain, and lead teams.
- Good understanding of 3rd party compliance networks.
- Have experience in plant setup, technology understanding, operations experience, knows about carbon black production or tyre pyrolysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.