Consultant - Chemical/Biochemical Operations (7-15 yrs)
We are looking for people passionate about sustainable consumption, climate change, material science and applied chemistry. As part of this effort, you will be working with a small team of researchers and business people to build the next generation carbon upcycling processes and technology.
Vision is to sequester 1% of global emissions by 2025, and replace 10% of raw materials that can utilize the carbon.
Key Responsibilities :
This is an opportunity to help define technical and product directly with a future-forward team of experts, inventors, and investors in carbon capture and recycling innovation.
If you are interested in working with startups and have:
- Previous experience in working with industrial setups
- Domain knowledge of chemical/ bio-chemical operations
- Plant design, regulations around plant setups, compliance
- Dealing with industrial experts in chemical space
- Material Sourcing, and supply-chain, and lead teams.
- Good understanding of 3rd party compliance networks.
- Have experience in plant setup, technology understanding, operations experience, knows about carbon black production or tyre pyrolysis