Consultant/Manager - Construction (2-12 yrs)
We have immediate requirement for a client which is a Big4.
The requirement is for Projects at Kolkata. IT IS URGENT. Candidates with Notice period of 30 days or less are most welcome.
Job Description :
- Planning, Scheduling, Execution & Supervision of Structural & Finishing works.
- Delegation of responsibilities to site personnel.
- Co-ordination with Architects, R.C.C & Service Cons.
- Laisoning with Statutory bodies.
- Quantity take off from drawings.
- Submission of budgets & estimates.
- Finalizing contracts with techno commercial decisions.
- Maintaining quality standards.
- Resource Scheduling & Resource Allocation.
- Review of work progress v/ s planned.
- Submission of MIS reports.
- Bill scrutiny.
- Engineering Graduate with a Post Graduation Program is a MUST.
- PMP/Prince2 will be an added advantage.