Manager Recruitment at Emprise HR
Views:440 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant - Quality Control - Industry 4.0 Solutions - Manufacturing (5-7 yrs)
Core Skills & Responsibilities :
- 5-7+ years of experience in managing & driving Quality in Manufacturing Domain.
- Detailed Knowledge on usage of SPC/SQC Tools for Process & Quality Control for solving critical QC & Process related issues at shop floor. (Cause-and-effect diagram, Check sheet, Control chart, Pareto chart, Scatter diagram, etc.)
- Detailed Knowledge of SAP QM Module or any other LIMS Software end to end (at Transactional Levels).
- Knowledge & Experience of handling End to End QM workflow across manufacturing process from Raw Material Inbound to Finished Good Outbound including in Process QC Testing, Analysis, Material / Product Release workflows, Line Checks, HACCP, Line QMS (Quality Monitoring Scheme), COA - Certificate of Analysis, NCCS, etc.
- Knowledge of tools & methodology such as DMAIC, 5S, Kaizen, TAKT, Vendor Scorecards, Visual Instructions, etc.
- Should be able to use these tools & methodology independently including DFMEA and PFMEA.
- Knowledge & experience of handling QC testing instruments such as Analytical Scales, pH meter, Viscometer (not limited to) etc. (QC Lab Experience)
- Detailed Knowledge & Hands on experience in auditing / implementation of ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Should be able to define the set of Quality KPIs, SOPs, QC Checks, In Line / Offline testing procedures, Learning & Training Module, working modes of the plant quality function and the organization to reach the objectives / targets with the best efficiency.
- Should have experience of Audit Management, CAPA (Corrective Action, Preventive Action) Management, Complaint Management, Change Control & Management, Document Management.
- Should be able to develop Quality solutions/SOPs independently as per problem/focussed area.
- Should be able to collaborate with Manufacturing team, Architect & Developers in drafting & digitizing QM Workflows, SOPs, Check sheets.
- Should have knowledge of validation process involving DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Experience of handling QC software's like Mettler - Free weigh / Form weigh, Track Wise, Documentum,Val Genesis and Labware will be a big plus.
Experience & Educational Qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Control & Management in Batch Manufacturing Industries (Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages & Chemical Industries)
- B. Tech from Premier Institution