HR Consultant at Talent Mappers
Views:205 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Contract Engineer (5-7 yrs)
job Description :
- EPC or Power Generation sector - BE/B Tech from reputed College/University
Contracts (Experience including formal, short form, and annual contracts) - Drafting and Execution :
1) Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales/Purchasing Agreements, Sub- contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
2) Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.)
3) Commercial and Public (Federal, State and Local Municipalities) Contracting
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures
- Support Product Management/Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
- Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes
- Work and maintain on Risk Management of Tender & Project
- Work with Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- Work with Finance to maintain and ensure adherence to finance and risk requirements such as budgeting, revenue recognition, tender / project Cash flow, pricing and discounting policies, export controls etc. May include - financial engineering- and understanding / evaluating economic impact of terms and term options
- Develop procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Prepare document and Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.