Lead - Talent Acquisition at FalconServices
Views:147 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Contract Manager (9-16 yrs)
- Candidates should have experience and exposure to plan and develop subcontract strategies for contract.
- He should be able to manage sub contract & draft Sub-contracts of EP, EPC, Construction services.
- The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction area, with experience in developing and managing EPC, engineering and construction Sub-contracts.
- The Sub-Contract manager is responsible for developing, negotiating, implementing, and maintaining competitively advantageous strategies and Sub-contract arrangements to improve Companies competitiveness and enable world-class projects execution.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor of Engineering (preferably Mechanical / Civil).
- 10 to 15 years of work experience in an industrial environment, working in EPC, engineering contracts and construction contracting.
- Thorough understanding of assigned categories and related market.
- Candidates shall essentially have Saudi Experience. ARAMCO experience is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.