Contract Manager - IT/EPC (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prior work experience in a contract management role, such as purchasing or contracting in IT industry.
- Should be able to create and maintain relationships with suppliers / customers / partners / OEMs.
- Deep understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the contract lifecycle
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications
- Should be able to plan & manage all contractual aspects of a procurement and need to maintain correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Experience in applying organizational standards when negotiating terms and drafting contracts.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to convey contractual terms & conditions
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information
- Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision in the assigned work or documentation
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office suite
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.