Contract Manager - IT/EPC (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prior work experience in a contract management role, such as purchasing or contracting in IT industry.
- Should be able to create and maintain relationships with suppliers / customers / partners / OEMs.
- Deep understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the contract lifecycle
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications
- Should be able to plan & manage all contractual aspects of a procurement and need to maintain correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Experience in applying organizational standards when negotiating terms and drafting contracts.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to convey contractual terms & conditions
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information
- Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision in the assigned work or documentation
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office suite