Managing Partner at Leeway Consulting Services
Views:640 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Contract Manager - Real Estate Industry (5-10 yrs)
- Checking of quotations w.r.t tender document scope & specifications
- Due Diligence of new vendors/Contractor/Service providers/consultants
- Preparation, check & review of reply to queries received from vendors related to tender document / RFP.
- Checking comparative statement commercial & technical & report various changes in conditions & negotiations to bring quotes at same platform.
- Preparation of rate analysis for various items
- Scrutinize various general & Special terms & condition of contracts
- Preparation, check & review of agreement / work order / purchase orders for Contractors/ suppliers / Service providers / consultants
- To carry out post contract and monitor project budget and cost.
- Responsible for check, review and monitor the contractual obligations like Bank Guarantees, Insurances, statutory compliances and claims.
- Preparation, check & review interim payments / final account for Contractor / supplier / Service providers / consultants.
- Preparation, check & review the Variation statements/Amendments including rate analysis etc.
- Check & review the periodical Reconciliation statements.
- To carry out all such works assigned by management from time to time
- Preparation and review of periodical and incidental reports
- To coordinate with assistants to cater the contract related works and
- To coordinate with other relevant departments viz.., Finance, HR, Projects, Planning, Budget control for any related works.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.