Talent Acquisition at CogniMinds
Views:241 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Contract/Procurement Manager (10-11 yrs)
Designation : Contract/Procurement Manager
Experience : 10+ years
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days Max
Job location : Bangalore
- Provide day to day contract administration support and manage and administer the full life cycle of the procurement and contract processes
- Assess, evaluate, analyze and interpret contract or agreement terms and conditions and recommend alternate language, solutions. Assist in resolving any supplier risk compliance or performance issues as necessary.
- To develop annual procurement plan and project pipeline to deliver savings.
- To be well versed with Vendor Management & Negotiation, Procurement & shortlisting of resources & contract management.
- To ensure contracts of L3 service partners are framed back-to-back with client HSSE and E&C standards.
- To enable the Annual SOR preparation either inhouse or through 3rd party.
- To ensure PO and payment terms are properly mapped.
- To track status of procurement of materials and services placed.
- To ensure PO issuance to vendors and expediting.
- To ensure on-time payment to L3s, no-due certificates and capitalization of Capex spend.
- To ensure Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Material Planning, Inventory Management & Optimization, AMC Renewals and timely Invoice Processing.
- Assist clients in ensuring that for all contracts and procurement actions, appropriate documentation is obtained, tracked and maintained within corporate databases, contracts or purchasing (business) systems in an accurate, systematic and timely manner
- Research unique legal or contractual issues impacting the organization regarding contract, procurement, regulatory, trademark, intellectual property and other international and corporate issues by identifying related best practices statutes, regulations, judicial decisions or codes
- Have the ability to understand and interpret basic legal concepts and explain legal language to staff
- Coordination with operations team for performance management of service partners and AMC partners. Monthly evaluation in conjunction with operations team and score card publishing with action plane
- Collaboration with central procurement team and leveraging out of economy of scale as required.
- Establish efficient rate contracts for routine procurement with the view to keep up the committed cost savings
- Always ensure quick turnaround time and deliveries from suppliers keeping in view of committed TAT as part of compliant management
- Preparation of Procurement MIS and reporting with analytics using lean management principles
- Continued building of suppliers data base and ensure suitable suppliers / service partners are engaged in time as required by operations
- Ensure quality and timelines of all supplies as per the standard defined