Director at Kaira SPM & Automation Pvt. Ltd
Views:1863 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Control Engineer - Automation (1-5 yrs)
- Working with team, to execute & deliver project engineering activities on multiple SPM & Automation Services
- Projects on various industries as per company standards, Project plan & customer satisfaction
Key Responsibilities :
- Work as team from conceptual generation to commissioning with highest customer satisfaction.
- IO list preparation, Sensor selection, PLC selection & logic development, HMI Screen Development as per Application requirement by using standard function & methodology.
- Stepper motor & Servo system Sizing & program development, VFD Selection & Parametrization.
- Robotics program development as per application requirement.
- Control system design & development, junction box selection, cable selection & routing.
- Keep improving self-engineering capabilities & standards, ultimately team capabilities & productivity.
- Site commissioning under stringent timeline with professionalism, Safety norms & customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience :
- Graduate / Diploma Engineering in Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation / Information technology from any recognized university of India with 1 to 5 yrs of experience.
- Hands on experience on Mitsubishi (FX & Q series) / Omron (CP & NX series) / Siemens (TIA) PLC & HMI selection & development.
- Hands on experience in Vision System & Bar code selection and development.
- Hands on experience on sensor selection, panel design engineering & development.
- Industrial network knowledge (Ethernet/IP, Modbus, CC link etc.).
- CCNA certification, knowledge of AWS-IOT platform (desired not mandatory).
- Should have full project cycle experience from concept till commissioning.
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills.
- Right Attitude towards work.