Director at Kaira SPM & Automation Pvt. Ltd
Views:686 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Control Engineer - Automation Services Projects (1-4 yrs)
Position : Control Engineer
Location : Ghaziabad
Working with team, to execute & deliver project engineering activities on multiple Automation services projects on various industries as per company standards, Project plan & customer satisfaction
Key Responsibilities :
- Work as team from conceptual generation to commissioning with highest customer satisfaction
- IO list preparation, Sensor selection, PLC selection & logic development, HMI/SCADA Screen Development as per Application requirement by using standard function & methodology
- Stepper motor & Servo system sizing & program development, VFD Selection & Parametrization
- Robotics program development as per application requirement
- Control system design & development, junction box selection, cable selection & routing
- Keep improving self-engineering capabilities & standards, ultimately team capabilities & productivity
- Site commissioning under stringent timeline with professionalism, Safety norms & customer satisfaction
Skills & Experience :
- Graduate / Diploma Engineering in Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation / Information technology from any recognized university of India with 3- 5 yrs of experience.
- Hands on experience in selection & development on Siemens (1500) PLC & TIA / Mitsubishi (FX & Q series) / Omron (CP & NX series)
- Hands on experience in Vision System & Bar code selection and development
- Hands on experience on sensor selection, panel design engineering & development.
- MS-Office knowledge, any high-level programming language (C, C++, .net etc.)
- Industrial network knowledge
- Should have full project cycle experience from concept till commissioning.
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills.
- Right Attitude towards work.