CEO at Excellence and Eminence LLP
Views:67 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Control Engineer - Train/Battery/Traction (3-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Control Engineer in for the roles of Train Control, Control Integration, Battery Control, Traction Control, and Engine Control areas, with 3 to 10 Years of Experience for our esteemed client for Bangalore location.
Train Control - DOORS, Function Design, Control Software Testing and Design, Visio,
Control Integration - DOORS, Function Design, Control Software Testing and Validation, Matlab, Simulink
Battery Technology - Electrical Circuits, Control Systems, Matlab or Simulink, Electrical Schematics, Drives Control
Traction Control - Battery Charging Algorithms, Battery Load Calculation, Battery Reliability
Engine Control - Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, Modeling, Simulation HIL Validation experience, Doors, Defect Tracking tools
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
- Software (Embedded and application) design inclusive relevant standards,
- Testing, V&V experience on Hardware in the loop test racks
- Understanding of power electronics like high-capacity power supplies, converters, rectifiers, etc.
- Propulsion system, converters, and control theory principles,
- Knowledge on control theory and physics and mathematical algorithm,
- Knowledge on software development, testing, test environments and methods,
- Product Safety as per EN 50126, 50128 & 50129,
- Tools, viz. Doors, Dimensions, MATLAB, Simulink, C/C++, MS Office etc.
- Good understanding of quality assurance processes
- Relevant experience of Railway Sector / Automotive sector will be an added advantage
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
Train Control - Requirement management in DOORS, Control function design, Control circuit design in VISIO, Control Software Testing and Validation
Control Integration - Requirement management in DOORS, Control function design, Control circuit design in VISIO, Control Software Testing and Validation, Control Modeling in MATLAB/Simulink
Battery Technology - Knowledge in Electrical Circuits, Machines, Tractions Control System, Motor Control, Matlab/Simulink model, Control System Design, Drives control, Electrical Schematics
Traction Control - Various Battery Charging algorithms (Lead Acid, NiCd, Lithium Ion etc), State of Charge Algorithms, Battery Reliability Analysis. Knowledge of Battery load calculations and Battery Optimization algorithms.
Engine Control - Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, Modeling, Simulation, Automotive/Locomotive/Aerospace Control Systems, Hands-on HIL Validation experience, Validation Scripts/Automation, Doors, Defect Tracking tools
About the Customer:
You will be working with a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to the world's most recognized companies in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defence, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Auto and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas, and Medical Devices industries. With 12K+ experts, and a global presence in 73 locations across 15 countries, it believes that it is at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software, and digital engineering innovations to enable solutions for a safer, cleaner world. A Strong Process based organization Certified for CMMI L5 and multiple other certifications of the process and one of the few organizations which are ranked as best place to work.