Director at Global Placement Services
Views:62 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Control Room Engineer - Thermal Plant Operations (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
We are Looking for experienced professionals from Thermal Power Plant as Control Room Desk Engineer (Broiler & Turbine).
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 5+ years in Desk Operation (Boiler & Turbine both). Preferred 100MW & above in any Thermal (Coal) Power Plant & PF Boiler.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Operation of thermal power plants - switch yard, and Balance of Plant with optimum efficiency.
- Cold Start up, Hot Start-up, Warm start up, Normal Operation, Emergency Handling and Safe shut down of Units.
- Line up of the unit and its auxiliaries, Changeover of equipment's, routine testing of protection system and annunciation system.
- Monitor plant operations and handle emergencies including shut-down of units and load throw-off to control generation as per requirement.
- Monitor the loading of Machine and co-ordinate with load dispatch.
- Emergency Equipment Trial and restoration of process and Equipment.
- Knowledge of load scheduling.
Salary : Negotiable as per experience.
Job Location : Odisha