COO at Infoimpulse Enterprise Solutions
Views:341 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Control Room/Penal Engineer - Security Operations (4-9 yrs)
1. JOB PURPOSE : To ensure safe & smooth operations of the Depot, monitoring of alarms/alerts from various sub-systems and ensuring timely actions, co-ordination with field officers, security, external support agencies wrt security/safety/emergencies during odd-hours etc.
2. ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Coordination with field officers in Tank Farm, Rail Siding, Gantry as well as external agencies viz. Railways, State Fire, Security agencies etc.
- Follow up for timely placement and removal of Railway Rakes .
- Close coordination for safe decantation of product from Railway Wagons, maintenance activity, routine checking, maintenance and healthiness of F&G system
- Receipt of product from Railway Wagons, Reconciliation, Sampling of receipts and release of product to market etc.
- Co-ordination with various agencies for maintenance and exercise control over work-permit system, integrity of interlocks etc.
- Ensure Panel Operation wrt tank farm and road gantry
- Planning of Receipt and Dispatch from Tanks in co-ordination with field officers.
- Monitoring proper line ups of tanks, pumps and valves for correct receipts and despatches
- Close monitoring deliveries to TTs from gantry bays and ensuring timely actions for safe and secure truck loading operations
- Exercising control over exceptions in loading and ensuring actions in time
- Monitoring healthiness of Fire Water System and its operations in time
- Monitoring healthiness of FW network to ensure ready to work status always.
- Ensuring timely actions to run F W pumps, activating support system etc
- Maintenance of records
- Maintaining Records of Product receipts in receipt register.
- Maintaining Log Book and Trip Bypass Register
- Maintain house-keeping in control Room.
- Monitoring record of exceptions during Road Loading viz. BCU over-run etc and communication for corrective actions.
- Time Keeping of movement of incoming rake placement, unloading, release, withdrawal, demurrages etc.
- Record keeping of all external support system communications during odd hours.
- Responsible for Non Routine activities
- Responsible for ESD & Logic Checking with field officers and maintenance agencies as per the schedule.
- Responsible for routine checking of Fire Water System dept. as per schedule.
- Handling of onsite Emergency. Coordination with security, state fire, state health services, Maintenance Dept., Operations Incharge, Installation Manager and field officer during any emergency.
KEY CHALLENGES :
- To ensure timely coordination with field officers and security
- To ensure Maintenance of records
- To ensure timely co-ordination with Railways
- To ensure timely co-ordination with state fire services for assistance during emergencies
- Record Keeping of various actions of the Depot
KEY DECISIONS :
Made by Jobholder :
1. Proper documentation.
2. Timely action on quality issues if any
3. Timely actions for handling exceptions during loading
Skills : IT product,C++,assistant,documentation,coordination,reconciliations,logistic documentation,engineering,agency Management,House Keeping,Operations,C,SERVICE NOW,Fire,C#.net,application development,networking,Compensation & Benefits,product development,schedules,support,planning,Products,health,Agency,maintenance,Production,C#,Marketing,Safety Audit,scheduling,Accounting,Talent Management,monitoring,Advance Excel,Emergency,indian institute of Technology
Location : Wardha
Positions : 3
Experience : 5.0 - 9.0 Years
Education : Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology - BE/BTech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.