Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Future Links
Views:146 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Control System Designer (2-16 yrs)
HIRING FOR EPC DOMAIN!!!!!!!!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Development of 3D Model in S3D and extraction of Instrument, RIO Cabinets and Junction Box Location Plan drawings in Smart Sketch
2. Preparation of Instrument Wiring Drawing and Loop Drawings using SPI Wiring and Loop Generation Modules
3. Development of Cable Block Diagrams, Cable Schedule, Cable Routing & Tray Route Layout, JB Termination Drawing, Control & network patch panels drawings.
4. Preparation of Fire & Gas Layout Drawings.
5. Develop Instrument Hook Up Drawings using MicroStation and AutoCAD and generation of Hook Up Sketches using SPI.
6. Preparation of Tray / Trench Layouts & Cable Routing Index and MCT Layouts.
7. Responsible for 30%, 50% and 90% Model Reviews and resolution of tags with Client, Sub Contractors and Vendors.
8. Perform Clash Checks in 3D Model and coordinate with other disciplines and other stake holder(s) to develop a clash free system design.
9. Support I&C commodities in Modularized Design
10. Preparation of Control Room and Electrical Substation Layout Drawings
11. Preparation of MTO and development of Material Requisition of Instrumentation for Cables, Conduits, Instrumentation Bulks.
12. Locate and optimization of Fan Out Cable Lengths of Remote I/O Cabinets, Loading of JB and RIO Cabinets, estimation of Fan out cable and Home Run Cable Length for FEED estimates.
JOB KNOWLEDGE :
1. Highly proficient in S3D, SPI, SPR, Navisworks, PDS, AutoCAD, MicroStation and Bluebeam
2. Thorough knowledge in P&IDs, Cable Schedule, IO List and Network Architecture.
3. Fire & Gas Layout and interpretation of NFPA 72
4. Remote I/O Design of major DCS Vendors.
5. Skill in reading, interpreting, and using related documents and drawings prepared by other project groups.
6. Knowledge of the application of engineering and construction materials related to designs.
BASIC QUALIFICATION :
1. 3-year diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications or Instrumentation & Control Systems from an accredited college or university.
2. 2-15 years of experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.