Executive - Talent Acquisition at Global Talent Company India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:154 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Control System Engineer (5-9 yrs)
Looking for Control Protection Engineer for a Korean MNC for Gurgaon location.
1. Degree and type of education - Bachelor in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering,
2. certificates, orders, training:
- Knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of working in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of COMOS
- Knowledge of Thermal Power Plant, specifically on STG control and protection syst- m for the equipment i.e Steam Turbine, Gearbox, Electric Generator, Pumps, heaters, control valves, electrical synchronization & other electrical protection panels.
- Knowledge of relevant Control System Standards/Codes/Clauses to be referred i.e ANSI, ASME, EN, NEMA, ATEX etc.
3. Purpose of position
- To develop & create the necessary Control System & testing documentation in Instrumentation and Controls Design department for the Steam Turbine Generator & their auxiliary equipment in any Thermal Power Plant.
4. Responsibility of position
- To prepare project documentation of awarded project units for the power industry, especially Steam Turbine & Generator power islands, with a focus on the scope of control and protection system.
- To specify the complete control system, I/O interface, defines detailed algorithms for the steam turbine and its auxiliary's control and protection including parameters setting, & creation of operator HMI interface.
- To participate in technical consultations and negotiations with the client. Cooperates with external companies and suppliers.
- Responsible for the complete control and protection system inspection during factory acceptance procedure at the manufacturer premises (FAT).
- Responsible as design supervision or as technical assistance for the successful system site commissioning in cooperation with its supplier.
- To independently design, in cooperation with designers from the other professions and the customer's designers, complete solutions for the steam turbine control and protection system.
- Responsible for the supplier documentation check. To follow the contract stipulation with the client, applicable standards and regulations. To use information from selected suppliers of individual equipment and documents and requirements done by turbine designers.
- To prepare complete design, realization and as built documentation for the control systems section for individual phases of the project and independently creates technical specifications for the purpose of the control systems supplier's selection and purchase.
- To ensure the technical correctness, completeness and high technical level of the issued technical documentation. Responsible for the technical correctness during FAT at the supplier premises and during control and protection system site commissioning.
During commissioning the below mentioned responsibilities are considered as essential:
- Responsible for the control logic, protection logic (Supervision during cold tests and hot tests, authorized to make changes).
- Ability to make changes to the settings of some equipment (Sensors, Valve actuators, Over-speed Protection System, Vibration Monitoring System, Turning Gear Synchronization System, Turning Gear Inverter etc.)
- Responsible for the Turbine commissioning/start-up and the fulfillment of all defined conditions. Checking the readiness to start the turbine (mechanically, electrically and I&C), operating the machine during the first starts.
- Responsible for operational tests, control loops tuning, initial analysis of turbine behavior during operation.
- Responsible for setting of limit parameters according to the real behavior of the machine.
- Responsible for the coordination of activities with other suppliers (Vibration Monitoring System, Hydraulic Power Unit incl. servomotors, electrical system etc.)
- Responsible for the coordination of turbine start-up with the technicians responsible for the boiler and other technology.
- Knowledge of COMOS is an advantage
- Working with Global team players
Interested candidates please share their resumes or at 7906440472.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.