Control Systems Design Engineer (1-12 yrs)
Job Title: Control Systems Design Engineer
Type: Full Time
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement within the product and design process.
- Assist Sales Department with technical support at bidding/quotation stage of contracts.
- Support the production team and Test Engineers in a timely manner, locally or remotely as required.
- Attend client project meetings and FATs to support and discuss control panel designs and related technical queries.
- Ensure company and contractual compliance of engineering documentation and information.
- Carry out a full review of client specifications and quotations for the control panels being engineered in line with the project requirements.
- Meet the project requirements by using Auto CAD Electrical package and Microsoft Office applications to prepare documents for client submission including but not limited to, control panel GA schematics, name plate drawings, BoMs, test procedures, descriptions of operation, heat dissipation calculations, cause effect diagrams, as built drawings.
- Work with the client and the Project Manager to answer any returned comments in a timely manner before updating the drawings for resubmittals.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the projects are kept on time and budget throughout their life cycle.
- To comply with the health and safety regulations in place at the time and to adhere to all other EX-HEAT policies.
- To provide support and assistance, where possible, on other Engineers projects at times of sickness and for holiday cover.