Recruiter/HR at Magic Billion
Views:153 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Controls Software Programming Engineer - HMI/Machine Programming (5-8 yrs)
The employer is a global industry leader in surface enhancement technologies, looking for bright, creative CNC machine control programming Engineers to develop control programs, implement and support automated grinding systems.
Job Description :
- Working with cross functional team to develop equipment control requirements, specifications, programming, concept to implementation, acceptance criteria and qualification testing protocols.
- Identify potential issues early in the design/build process and provide guidance to optimize equipment design and construction to meet or exceed equipment performance goals.
- Develop, test, and execute programs for various Controls mainly Siemens 840D for various grinding equipment. Reverse Engineering programming process with Machine spindle / automation will be a plus.
- Conduct process development testing to validate mechanical and control system design functionality on production floor and customer sites in EU, Asia, and North America
- Investigate new technology and perform research and development testing to facilitate continuous improvement of grinding equipment
- Ensure equipment meets all applicable codes and safety standards
- As part of cross functional team: provide on-site support at equipment suppliers sites during machine build, debug and testing/qualification.
- Support customer site installation, debug, testing and validation to verify requirements and specifications are met.
- Lead and/or contribute technical subject matter expertise to root cause analysis. Provides well supported clear/concise analysis.
- Work directly with customers to resolve - real world- manufacturing problems.
- Make equipment operation manual.
- International and domestic travel up to 70% will be required. The Machine Controls Programmer will be based in Aschaffenburg, Germany (30 miles from Frankfurt)
Candidate Profile :
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. Mechanical Engineer with minimum 5+ years- experience in Machine building company with minimum of 3 to 5 Axis machine programming and debugging knowledge. Desirable CNC grinding machines.
- Strong Programming Design skill in Siemens (Sinumerik Operate NC / HMI) Cycles & Screens Development.
- Proficiency with NC Programming (C# or any other Programming Languages)
- Familiar with the Tool Compensation algorithm.
- Able to independently complete the debugging work after the program is done.
- Intense collaboration, passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution, capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement and has relentless drive to win
- TIA portal, WinCC will be a plus.
- Experience with HMI Advanced and Fanuc 31i will be a plus.
- Understanding capability of European standard electrical schematic diagrams will be a plus.