Coordinator - Environment Health & Safety (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Facilitate management of medical services (first-aid rooms / nurse stations / first-aid kits, etc) for the site.
- Coordinate monthly inspections with the senior manager, which includes listing items that need attention, working with management to assign responsibility for corrective action, and completing progress / status reports, as required.
- Develop and implement an annual EHS & Risk Management Training Plan designed to help achieve established goals and objectives, and conduct or coordinate effective introductory training for new employees.
- Work with Pollution control board and Wastewater Treatment Processes, and ensure all the process requirements are met in the Plant
- Foster EHS & Risk Management Awareness through good communications, promotional activities, and coordinate internal incentive and awards programs, as required
- Ability to achieve respective EHS KPIs as per the targets.
- Maintain Safe & Healthy work environment including safety of people, assets & properties of the company
- Should be aware of the EHS Policies & Procedures
- Reporting of EHS activities /concerns /incidents /near miss and accidents
- Ensure no injuries at workplace
This job description is subject to change by the Management to suit changing requirements from time to time.