Copper Smelting Plant Or Arc Furnace Engineer (2-7 yrs)
Qualification : Diploma/ ITI in Mechanical
Experience :5-7 years exp. in Copper smelting plant or Arc furnace Maintenance
Key Duties and responsibilities: -
- Supervisor should have good leadership skills which involves working with subordinates to establish suitable goals, action plan and time lines.
- Knowledge of Preventative maintenance and complete overhauling of machines and equipment
- Knowledge of Arc furnaces trouble shooting
- Knowledge of maintenance of various Equipment, Pumps, Belt conveyor and Hydraulic units.
- Knowledge of cooling elements and understanding the inlet and outlet circuits.
- Knowledge of daily check list and critical parameters of equipments to keep Equipment healthiness.
- Identification of critical Spares for plant, to ensure in house availability of spares and creating demand of the materials.
- Knowledge in resources planning and computer skills.
- Fault finding, testing and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings, fixtures and parts.
- Actively promotes safe working practices.
- To adhere to company Rules/Health and safety/Environmental standards and practices.
- Employee training and development.
- Knowledge of Plant improvement projects.
Candidates with valid passport should only apply.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.