Senior Recruiter at Karmaa Solutions
Views:352 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Core Driller - Drilling Operations (5-10 yrs)
Location : DR Congo
Experience : 8-10 Years of Experience
Job In Brief :
- To operates Diamond core drilling equipment like Atlas Copco CS-14 & Boart Longyear LF-90 models to drill holes of specified size like PQ, HQ & NQ, double tube and triple tube in mines or virgin land in D.R.Congo. capable to make drilling plan, prepare list of required tools and accessories, capable to manage his crew and able to discuss drilling plan with client. Knowledge SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) and troubleshooting of drill rig is important
- Working Conditions : The physical environment requires employees to work outside in the heat or cold, wet or humid or dry, and in remote or isolated camp conditions. This means one would need to be physically fit and strong and also to be mechanically orientated will often also work in remote locations where one can be exposed to extreme weather conditions including dust and being exposed to loud noises.
- Person would require high school, Ability to operate core and RC drill. Ability to operate Water Truck and other mobile equipment.
- Should be able to use Fishing Tools, Core Orientation Tools, and Surveying Tools.
- Practice and enforce security standards practices.
- Work closely with the Geology department to optimize safe, timely drill-hole results.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to make the drilling process more productive. Work with maintenance teams to maximize the safe and efficient operation of the drill equipment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.