HR at Corel Pharma Chem
Views:718 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Corel Pharma Chem - Project Coordinator - Mechanical/Chemical (12-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience in Green Field Chemical plant project is desired or experience is required
- Experience in Green Field API manufacturing plant project is desired or experience is required
- Experience in Chemical reactor vessels, Heat exchangers, Centrifugal machines, Steam boiler, Air compressor, Chemical storage tank, Cyclone separator, Paddle dryer, Spray dryer, Vacuum distillation, RVD, Evaporator, Utility etc.
- Must hold a Mechanical Engineering Degree with a minimum of 15+ years- experience in project Management.
- Must have had experience in preparing project budgets, project time frames and managed resources.
- Should be fully aware of the government rules and regulations on setting up a new facility and to be able to advise the Corporate office/stakeholders on the best location to set up the project
- Need to have previous experience of setting up Greenfield operations in India from concept to commissioning
- Must have strong negotiation skills to be able to negotiate with suppliers and vendors (globally) as the position will need to ensure that you secure the best possible deals for the business.
- Should be a strong communicator with excellent organization skills and a strong ability to manage budgets, people and work to deadlines.
- Knowledge on Green building concepts, energy-efficient engineering, various design software used for building & process design will be an added advantage
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Green Field or Brownfield project is desired or experience in both is required
- PMI/ PMP certification is required.
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project database by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills :
- Must be excellent in written and spoken English; net savvy and adept at computer skills.
- Self-starter, very self-reliant and capable of operating with minimum supervision.
- Good in communication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.