Cost Accountant - Manufacturing Operations (2-6 yrs)
Looking for Cost Accountant with qualified ICWAI (CMA) with 2 to 5 years of manufacturing industry background.
Must have experience in SAP to maintain BOM, MRP uploads, costing run, Reports generation, etc.
1) Updating the BOM for foam factories every month as per factory statements.
2) Updation of sales mix monthly for Foam contribution workings.
3) Actual Contribution workings for foam on monthly basis.
4) Daily Updation of Assessable Value, NBR and MRP for Odd sizes and New sizes.
5) Reworking of Assessable Value, NBR and MRP all India for Foam price revisions and uploading in SAP.
6) Downloading Freight report monthly (ZVF05N).
7) Releasing cost estimates for Foam products.
8) Downloading of Purchases, Transfers and closing stock on monthly basis.
9) Resolving the Unicare tickets on daily basis.
10) Clearing the mails received from factories, ASO's and Hub's on daily basis.
11) Downloading consumption data for RC per Ton workings on monthly basis.
12) Assisting in all other major activities to Manager - Costing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.