Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:590 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Cost Estimation Engineer (10-12 yrs)
Cost Estimation Lead
Cost Estimation Lead
- Experience in the relevant role in Chemical/ Petrochemical/Oil & Gas downstream Capital Projects
Experience in Oil & Gas Projects
1) Preparation of Capital cost estimates for Green field, brown field and site based projects for various project stage gates using standard excel templates and various Capex cost estimating tools/software
2) Hands on with various Capex cost estimation tools/software
3) Preparation of basis of cost estimates, procurement strategies, cash-flow etc in accordance with project schedule and procurement strategies
4) Thorough understanding and knowledge on costs for equipment, material, subcontracts, construction labour, construction materials, engineering, project & construction management and indirect costs for capital projects for establishing capital costs estimates for various project stages with the required cost estimate accuracies
5) Preparation of Capex cost estimate guidelines, check lists etc to establish the risk factors and cost accuracy levels
6) Preparation of life cycle cost, total cost of ownership etc for Techno-commercial bid analysis and recommendation
7) Project cost risk assessment and reporting to certify the reliability and accuracy levels
8) Networking and connect with vendors in different countries for major Capital equipment and bulk items
9) Experienced in providing estimates to evaluate various conceptual alternatives to support economic evaluations and Return of Investments
10) Developing of various data/processes/SOPs to be followed for Capex cost estimation, Bid Management, Cost Management and Contract Management.
11) Develop data base of location factors for capital cost estimates
12) Develop and manage in house data bank for Capex cost estimates for various regions in Middle east, North & South America, APAC, India, African countries etc
13) Project cost monitoring, forecasting and reporting to all stake holders
14) Based on the level of engineering conduct project cost estimate reviews to finalize contingencies and growth allowances
15) Preparation of GCC, SCC and other bid documents for floating enquiries
16) Prepare and maintain data bank for vendors, contractors and service providers
17) Preparation of techno-commercial bid with the technical specs given by technical team.
18) Floating techno-commercial bid to vendors as per latest industry norms.
19) Arranging of pre-bid discussion and bid-walkthrough along with client/end user.
20) Evaluation of techno-commercial bid and sending report to client
21) Experience in handling cost management for capital projects. Should have excellent track record of doing cost management.
22) Should know cost trend analysis, price index etc. of the market.
23) Handling contract management with various vendors/contractors and with client.
Up to date knowledge on taxes, duties, statutory norms, project risk insurance etc
PE-Procurement Support & Cost Estimation
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.