Recruitment Head at MintFin Solutions
Views:250 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Costing Engineer - PCBA (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- 8+ years- experience in PCBAs Should Costing, VAVE, Supplier Negotiation, Tear down and Benchmarking Analysis, PCBA Manufacturing, Cost reduction and alternate sourcing, Process engineering and Control.
- Good understanding on Electrical/Electronic components, PCBA- s, applications & types. Need to manage Component Engineering activities independently.
- Good experience in managing component obsolescence starting from risk identification to site implementation.
- To perform PCBA Spend Analysis (PARETO Analysis, Supplier Selection) based on Customer EAU & forecast details to identify high spend products and suppliers for Should Costing scope.
- To perform Part cost estimation (Active, Passive, Electromagnetic, custom components) through Source Pricing, IC Knowledge & Linear Performance Pricing.
- Proposing cost reduction ideas and supporting business case development for value implantation in terms of cost & design optimization
- Good understanding of PCBA Production Process (SMT Line, PTH Line, Conformal Coating Process, FCT Testing, etc.)
- Good knowledge on PCB/PCBA manufacturing equipment's (Machine selection, Capital equipment cost analysis & Quote validation)
- Good knowledge on PCBA/Product Manufacturing process and Cost Distribution Analysis.
- Should have independently worked on engineering change projects in client facing environment.
- Must be able to work with marketing, purchasing, service and manufacturing teams to drive projects to completion.
- Manage multiple projects & Engineering Changes Request for current product offering, address customer corrective action requests and drive cost reduction initiatives.
- Develop timelines and cost estimates for development tasks
- Build and test design concepts and engineering prototypes for verification.
Essential Skill set :
- Engineering project management / change management
- PCBA should costing skills ranging from part costing through system level costing.
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in PCB Manufacturing and Assembly process, CAM, Process flow creation, Process control, Quality Assurance, Materials Selection, Production Planning& Control
- Risk assessment, Root cause analysis, DFMEA, PFMEA.DFSS, DFM & DFA
- Excellent communication & team building skills.