Senior Executive - TA at VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:135 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Costing Officer (1-7 yrs)
- Manages and directs the development, interpretation, and reporting of financial data to support the attainment of Plant/Business Unit objectives.
- Prepares monthly business reports by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Preparation and monitoring of Plant Budget. Product Costing validation and update in SAP and efficiency reporting.
- Ensure Proper Internal Control system is implemented & followed at the Plant.
- Prepare cost forecasts for monthly, quarterly, or annual operating schedules.
- Rolling budget and improvements based on the above information Good Hands in Inventory Management Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis.
- Responsible for month-end closing activity and reporting.
- Responsibility for correctness of Plant Financials - Costing/FI.
- Supporting the External Auditors by timely closing Cost & Interim Audit.
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
Skills Set :
- Good Communication & Great presentation skills.
- MS Office, Advance Excel,
- Costing experience is a must with SAP FI, MM, and CO module exposure.