Senior Executive - TA at VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:147 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Costing Officer (1-7 yrs)
- Manages and directs the development, interpretation, and reporting of financial data to support the attainment of Plant/Business Unit objectives.
- Prepares monthly business reports by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Preparation and monitoring of Plant Budget. Product Costing validation and update in SAP and efficiency reporting.
- Ensure Proper Internal Control system is implemented & followed at the Plant.
- Prepare cost forecasts for monthly, quarterly, or annual operating schedules.
- Rolling budget and improvements based on the above information Good Hands in Inventory Management Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis.
- Responsible for month-end closing activity and reporting.
- Responsibility for correctness of Plant Financials - Costing/FI.
- Supporting the External Auditors by timely closing Cost & Interim Audit.
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
Skills Set :
- Good Communication & Great presentation skills.
- MS Office, Advance Excel,
- Costing experience is a must with SAP FI, MM, and CO module exposure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.