COVIE - Executive Assistant (4-8 yrs)
About the Company :
Covie is building sustainable coliving communities for young professionals, students and senior citizens through its verticals Covie, Covie Ed and Covie Plus respectively. Covie is for those who love their freedom, the movers & shakers, newly-weds, indulgent travellers, digital nomads, creators, entrepreneurs, sports teams, summer school learners, new relocating employees, and thinkers.
Covie is designed to create a community of collaborative and inspiring environments through its professionally managed coliving spaces that brings out the best in people.
Our mission is to build and deliver premium and vibrant coliving experiences for our community via effective technology & great infrastructure. We believe in creating community not just by place but also by giving them opportunity to express themselves & through various events & collaborations. With our screening process we make sure that the community flourish itself by putting people of the same interest together.
We would launch Covie approximately with 3000+ beds and would be at 10,000 by the year end with focus on cities like Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Covie : Just Move In-
Covie is an equal opportunity employer, having a highly performance driven culture and provides an environment to excel and unleash every employee's potential. The culture is also open and transparent and encourages every employee to demonstrate leadership skills and provides opportunities for innovation and individual thinking.
Location : Bangalore
Designation : Executive Assistant to the Co-founder
Job Overview :
The Executive Assistant's role is to assist and support the Co-founder in the execution of all his daily activities, plan the implementation of his responsibilities and be his point of contact. He / she will manage mostly business related tasks for the Co-founder such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, getting the necessary paper work done, complete routine administration tasks for him, taking minutes of meetings, and perform other organisational tasks. To do this role properly one should possess the necessary software skills and project management abilities, should be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks and related paper work
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by the Co-founder
- Helping prepare for meetings, do all the necessary ground work and the required research to gather the right information
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Greeting visitors, screening the visitors that could meet with the Co-founder and take a call on the importance of the visitor and ac accordingly
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for the Co-founder
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Provide general administrative support to the Co-founder as well as help in general office administration
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Qualification and competencies :
- 4-8 years of of proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office and other related software to project management and maintaining records
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities, differentiate between urgent and important and make the right choice to organise all things efficiently
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills is a must
- Professional high level and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties is a big requirement
- Possess strong organisational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, tact, tenacity and ability to handle professional relationships well is a significant requirement
- Possess a friendly and professional demeanour, display high levels of energy and enthusiasm in a consistency manner
- Should be trust worthy, reliable, committed and have a high degree of honestly and integrity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.