Business Development Manager at Crest Metal Engineering llp
Views:47 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Crest Metal Engineering - Quality Engineer (1-4 yrs)
- Arrange for receiving inspection and final inspection of raw materials, bought out items, finished products and out sources process
- Material identification and traceability.
- Maintain the drawing master & control files
- Controlling Inspection, measuring and test equipment.
- Review of non - conforming products and customer complain
- Take the proper CAPA for observed non-conformity product & customer complain
- Input to Management review of the non - conforming products.
- Development of procedures, guidelines, work instructions and quality plans for QA department.
- Facilitate the quality system audit.
- Raw Material deviation approval
- In Process Quality Checking as per In process quality Plan, rejection/ acceptance
- Release the product after Quality checking & testing as per Quality plan
- Calibration of Measuring Equipment and deviation approval if any error observed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.