Human Resources at CREST
Views:266 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Crest Property Solutions - Assistant Facility Manager - Technical (4-7 yrs)
Urgent Opportunity for Assistant Facility Manager- Technical
Site : Rustomjee Season BKC
CTC To be offered - 5.40-6.00 PA
Location - Bandra
Position : Assistant Facility Manager
Desired Candidate :
Qualifications : Graduation (any stream) or Diploma in Engineering
- Excellent communication and client management
- Should be excellent into interpersonal skills
- Should be able to handle HK & Technical team on site
- Should have minimum 4-5 yrs of technical work experience on Residential Site.
Mandatory requirements :
- Candidate must have experience of working with the facilities services provider.
- Should have a personal (2/4 wheeler) vehicle.
- Experience of handling multiple sites / multiple locations preferred.
- Experience of managing clients, preparing, and presenting MMR to the clients is a must.
Role& Job Description :
- Prepared guidelines with timelines for Site Managers to share the compliance documents.
- Address such gaps whenever interact with them in person, on phone/ mails.
- Monthly meeting with clients, MMR and SLA review
- Design and implement standard preventive maintenance checklists.
- Carry out due diligence checks on a regular basis.
- Management of all MEP related operations in the building.
- Maintenance of all required records, generates reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis for various MEP Systems
- A major role in training the immediate team during induction (vendor employees)
- Training and guiding the team on developmental activities
- Process Orientation and ensuring the implementation of KF WOW
- Should Maintain MIS reports, MMR, CBR (Client Business Review), and daily consumption reports.
- Ensures periodic preventive maintenance of all equipment.
- Maintaining proper History cards of all the Equipments periodically.
- Co-ordinating with vendors and clients for smooth operation of the building.
- Planning of system shutdown for PPM without affecting operation of the building.
- Responsible for all manpower management.
- Ensure proper safety precautions taken while performing any tasks.
- Maintaining AMC trackers and breakdown trackers.
- Responsible to claim & take follow-up regarding the Insurance for any damage occurred to property.
- Maintains proper inventory for the materials which is utilized during building operations.
- Responsible for the whole project which includes Outdoor Generator, DG Sets, H.T/L.T Panels, UPS, HVAC, BMS, Fire Protection systems.
- Calculation of water requirement for the building along with the storage capacities
- Balancing of water requirement for Domestic as well as Flushing purpose
- Motor Sizing in terms of HP, KW, Head of the pump
- Pipe size calculation of sewage, water supply and rain water system