CEO at Sushaan Synergies LLP
Views:1053 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Customer Service Executive - Import/Export Operations (2-6 yrs)
The company :
An integrated logistics company headquartered in India. The company offers services in multiple segments of logistics Viz. Sea Freight, Airfreight, Project Cargo Transportation, Cargo Terminals and Coastal Shipping. It has offices in India and overseas. The company currently has over 700 employees.
The responsibilities :
- Manage all Less Than Container Load (LCL) Ocean Import shipments.
- Rate negotiations with Shipping Lines and quoting to the clients.
- Coordinating with CHA, Customs, Customers and Shipping lines.
- Prepare Bill of Lading as per customer's shipping instructions
- Prepare all shipment documents.
- Communicate with the Shipper and Consignee.
- Solving customer problems related to international shipments.
- Keep record of all shipments from pick up till delivery of shipment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing high level of service and pro-active communication.
- Support client retention activities for existing customers and focus on increasing volumes from existing as well as new customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.