HR Executive at CWD Innovations Limited
Views:65 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
CWD INNOVATIONS - Quality Assurance Role - Production Monitoring (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensuring total Quality Assurance at Incoming, Final & Outgoing Quality; creates quality plan for required components.
- Process inspection verifying work order requirements.
- Ensure all staff/workers follows SOP.
- Generate quality data and analyze abnormal/special case problems and track improvement.
- Assist QC leader to track or deal with issues in assembly.
- Implement Problem solving tools (7 QC Tools).
- Ensure the safety of operators, respect of equipment and environment.
- Deliver the Production with Quality, Cost and Delivery targets.
- Monitoring the Process Flow in each & every stage of production is as per required specification.
- Filling 8D formats for internal Corrective and Preventive Actions.
- Should have 4+ years of experience in Quality assurance and PCBA manufacturing.
- Preparing Weekly\Monthly Quality performance Reports to Top Management.
- Initiating Kaizen Projects.
- Should have degree in Electronics
- Candidate must be from SMT/PCBA Assembly background.
- Understand the SMT production process of electronic manufacturing, quality-related standards requirement.
- Salary is negotiable for right fit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.