Executive - HR & Admin at Cygni Energy Pvt Ltd
Views:1224 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Cygni Energy - Senior Executive - Supply Chain Management (5-10 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Lead and manage a team of people
- Timely arrangement of material for production as per BOM and production planning schedule.
- Plan the production as per annual/monthly planning and meet the material requirements.
- Coordinate with Finance, Production, Dispatch and Project executing teams.
- MIS preparation and daily submission.
- Manage vendor relationships; Develop new vendors.
- Oversee organization wide management of strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services.
- Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to grow the business;
- Fine tune operations planning process including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time delivery;
- Monitor and analyze current trends in the marketplace;
- Identify and manage risks within the supply chain;
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports;
Requirements and Skills:
- A graduate (BE/B.Tech - ECE/EEE) with good communication skills;
- Should have worked in an electronics industry in similar role with 8 years of experience.
- A good understanding of electrical/ electronic components.
- Should know the nomenclature of electronics products assembly PCBs, Mother Boards, Enclosures, etc
- Candidates with understanding of plastic and sheet metal enclosures and moulding will be given preference.
- Should have good knowledge on imports and exports.
- Experienced in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Accounting preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.